In each game there are many different actions - Goals, assists, plus/minus points, shots, wins, losses and much more. Being able to register each situation immediately is important for the flexible decision-making of each coach.
Every coach needs online data about the course of the game. A quick response to the progress of the game can mean the possibility of a simple turnaround. StatiF presents you with match data whenever you need. This allows you to react quickly and make strategic decisions.
All you need can be done from a mobile app environment:
exports of statistics to XLS or GoogleSheets
ability to manage multiple teams by one user
possibility to try out the application in a test team
1. Log in with your email and password
2. On the main page, you'll see the list of your teams and past matches
3. Invite other app users by entering their email and assigning them a user role
4. Add all players onto the roster of your team
5. Your team is now fully set up for use and you can proceed with creating a new match.
6. On the Create new match page, select the league, opponent, referrees and match date. If there is an additional entry you would like to add, you can create it manually.
7. On the next page, assign players to offense line-up (there must be exactly 5 players except subs, there can be fewer of those) and add a goalie (must choose one, that starts playing).
8. The match is now ready and you can start adding events to it.
9. You can manage Wins and Losses after selecting part of the playing field, player number and pressing the button with the event type (Win, Win with a score, Loss, Loss with a score)
10. You can access online statistics about the match using the Statistics button.For example, you can check the Wins and Losses statistics for the whole match or first period.
11. More statistics, such as player, goalie or team stats, can be viewed by switching between the tabs.
12. An interesting statistics is also the overview of locations, from where players fired their shots.
13. After returning to Team details you can see the saved match along with the results. You can open it anytime to analyze the statistics, or open team statistics for a selected period.
'StatiF is a match event manager, an instant assistant capable of quick decision-making straight from the bench, but also a complex analysis tool once the match is over. It's an important aid for our team and especially useful for player and goalie feedback. We used to use pen and paper - thanks to StatiF that's no longer the case and we save a lot of time putting together statistics, which we can instead use to better prepare our team.
Roman Janda, coach of Tatran Střešovice and Czech player selection BU16'